I registered last month. And my voting booth will be across the street from my place. I'm ready to "rock the vote".Oh, and have you seen this?!http://www.feministfinance.com/September 18th post, "Personal Finance for Crime Victims"
Left a comment at No, Seriously - but also wanted to say thank you for posting the link. I probably never would have seen that otherwise.I love to vote, so I'm feeling okay as far as that goes. However, I had NO idea what those women went through. Crazy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I registered last month. And my voting booth will be across the street from my place. I'm ready to "rock the vote".
Oh, and have you seen this?!
http://www.feministfinance.com/
September 18th post, "Personal Finance for Crime Victims"
Left a comment at No, Seriously - but also wanted to say thank you for posting the link. I probably never would have seen that otherwise.
I love to vote, so I'm feeling okay as far as that goes. However, I had NO idea what those women went through. Crazy.
Post a Comment