that was FUCKING great. I'm not kidding.
you have NO IDEA how happy that just made me -- and i am seriously grumpy at the moment.think i'm gonna steal it. can those two just come over and hang out with a little while? awesome.
I saw that last week, and OMG, I was rolling! I totally want to hang out with the dude from the clip!
We're thinking Vancouver. Vancouver would be nice and far, far away from a scary White House.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was FUCKING great. I'm not kidding.
you have NO IDEA how happy that just made me -- and i am seriously grumpy at the moment.
think i'm gonna steal it.
can those two just come over and hang out with a little while? awesome.
I saw that last week, and OMG, I was rolling! I totally want to hang out with the dude from the clip!
We're thinking Vancouver. Vancouver would be nice and far, far away from a scary White House.
Post a Comment