Me to Eldest: I'm sorry you're so angry.
Eldest: I'm not angry.
Me: Ok. I'm sorry you're so emotional.
Eldest: I'm not emotional.
Me: Ok. I'm sorry you're whatever.
Eldest: I'm just pissed-off, ok? I'm not angry or emotional. Just pissed.
Pause.
Pause.
Me: *cracking up because I can't stop*
Eldest: *slowly following in the laugh but trying her hardest not to*
Good lord but PMS sucks.
(Car-man, I do believe I owe you about 21-years of apologies for PMS. But I'm not THAT crazy, right? Hint: The answer is "no".)
This is the crazy house.

6 comments:
Every time I come here, I get a Glimpse of my Future.
Thanx for that.
*sigh*
Thank Fonzie the Helpful Goat Brewery has a Wood Burning Stove.
try PMS when you two daughters and you are ALL ON THE RAG.
Thank God I had that hysterectomy last summer.
Oh how I understand that conversation! We have now 3 girls going on about the same time. Thankfully one of them went back to college. But it is still hard for the boys in our house to deal with PMS.
Thanks for the giggle.
Oh, not looking forward to that. At least I have only one girl to deal with. But considering the three-headed monster I become, we may end up having to battle many PMS personalities.
*sigh*
I get what Eldest is saying. Makes perfect sense to me.
One cries, one bitches and I just open a bottle of wine for myself.
Post a Comment