Damn. I would have been Knackered. As it was, I just had a Shot of Bourbon evry time she said 'Maverick' or left the 'ing' off of a word. Wait. I was Knackered.
Did you catch SNL? Tina Fey dropped a "for those of you Joe Six-Packs playin' a drinking game at home...Maverick" reference and then proceeded to pretend to open a beer. An instant classic.
5 comments:
I... Just. Can't. Wait.
Good lord. If anyone opted to drink anytime the word "maverick" was uttered they are going to have a seriously rough start to their Friday.
So... how toasted did you get? I lasted 2 minutes this time. 'Tis my new record for watching a debate.
Damn. I would have been Knackered. As it was, I just had a Shot of Bourbon evry time she said 'Maverick' or left the 'ing' off of a word.
Wait. I was Knackered.
Did you catch SNL? Tina Fey dropped a "for those of you Joe Six-Packs playin' a drinking game at home...Maverick" reference and then proceeded to pretend to open a beer. An instant classic.
Post a Comment