Saturday, November 29, 2008

crap on a cracker

Crap on a cracker.

It perfectly describes my feelings.

Eldest is talking to Asshat a/k/a Boyfrondo again. If you didn't experience how I watched her fall or the pain the first time around see this. Here is the blog of their summer love (excuse me a moment while I go puke).

M'kay. I've returned.

Because I'm ninja, I know that Asshat is flirting. a. lot.

Anybody but me think that he's just upset that some other dude is dating Eldest? Anybody but me see a pattern they recognize from their own youth? Anybody think as soon as he gets Eldest back that he'll dump her again? Anybody think she'll listen to me if I tell her any of this? Ugh.

Oh, and this morning? Eldest told me she's thinking about breaking up with Sasquatch. But, of course, I don't "know" about Asshat's renewed interest.

Crap.
Crap.
Crap.

15 comments:

cIII said...

I'll have my Phone with me.
Holla.........

I'll even set the Ringtone to the theme from Shaft.

tonkelu said...

Just saw her status with the Sasquatch. Fuckity fuck. *sigh*

Swiss boarding school?

Dibs said...

Urg. From reading your old posts, this maybe doesn't sound like news to be thankful for? Sorry.

Leslie said...

Truthfully, between Sasquatch and Asshat? I'd take Asshat. I confirmed my worst fears about Sasquatch...drugs. And not just a bit o'pot. So good riddance. We don't need that.

tonkelu said...

Can I request that we refrain from referring to Asshat as Boyfrondo ever again? Asshat suits that little shit perfectly and he doesn't deserve Boyfrondo status.

As for Sasquatch's extra curricular "activities"...well, I'm glad Eldest refrained from partaking (and I mean that in every sense of the word possible).

Do you think, if I tried to barter with her, she might be willing to try 6-weeks of no boys? Just a thought...

Leslie said...

Six weeks without a boy?! Tonks, I'd adore you and buy you expensive gifts if you could convince her to do that. Do I think she will take you up on it? No.

DKC said...

crap on a cracker, indeed. Maybe we can all try to convince her a "boy break" is needed. Can't we tell her she's been picked for a new reality show?

"No Boys Allowed"

Seriously said...

This is what I get for only reading Facebook when on vacation... missed this, hence my ignorance yesterday when you tried to bring it up.

UCK

I echo Tonks-he is Asshat forever more. He gave up boyfrondo status when he turned into a dick.

You could always send her to me for a little break. That might cure her of all her ills. My son could manage to lose her cell phone in 2 seconds flat... Wireless connection? what wireless connection?

Vodka Mom said...

How about I give you a martini to go with that crap on a cracker?

I feel your pain. crap.

Russ said...

They just don't distill enough liquor do they?

Perhaps I'll take this opportunity to get my daughter to a convent while I still have a chance (there are a few advantages to having a Catholic wife).

Dread Pirate Davi said...

She needs to be stopped. He left her a mess before. Who knows how he'll leave her this time?? Of course, kudos that she's dumping Sasquatch.

Is is too late to put her in a convent?? Ha ha...

Zip n Tizzy said...

Aye-yi-yi!
I think she needs to start paying attention to the bubble gum country floatin' around your parts, and spend more time with her girlfriends.
Hang in there Laggin!

LiteralDan said...

It's sad when people won't let your experience help steer them clear of an obvious mistake. What can you do?

I'm sure I'll need you to pass that cracker in a decade or so.

Seriously said...

I would like to know how her friends are reacting...

Carolyn...Online said...

Damn. I'm moving to China or Paraguay or some other remote place with locks and cages for the teenage years.