Monday, November 10, 2008

danka

Thanks Cocette! She gave me these two awards.

The condition of receiving the hooked on award is for me to list six things that make me happy right now:

1. Indoor heating and hot green tea.

2. That my Huskers gave the Kansas Jayhawks a nice beating on Saturday... and I was there to watch it!

3. That I do not have to spend all day with Younger who was in a foul mood this morning because she lost her school ID. Like that was MY fault?

4. My house is getting cleaned today. I <3 my cleaning lady. Even if she is bad, at least she's cheap!

5. Rowan (from No, Seriously) is coming to visit me in just 11 short days!!!


6. I have a York Peppermint Patty sitting on my desk for an afternoon snackie-poo!



I'm happy to pass these awards on to three relatively new bloggers:


1. The McShorties...go see these adorable kiddos.


2. The Soup Pot (a/k/a MathGeek)...funny, self-deprecating stuff.


3. Miko at The Swede, the Monkey, Scratch and Me ...he's got a fresh perspective.

7 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Spreading the bloggy love. Nice.

Bijoux said...

du bist willkommen.....
and thanks for going on a comment binge over at my place today!

Seriously said...

to #3 - are you sure she hasn't sent it for a swim again?

Leslie said...

Rowan. I DID. NOT. NEED. THAT. REMINDER.

For the rest of you, Rowan is teasing me with what happened here: http://underdaroof.blogspot.com/2008/05/monday-musing-or-amusing-as-case-may-be.html

miko564 said...

"Bitte"

1)I am honored to receive an award, especially from my blog "mentor".
2) What the hell is a blog award?
3) I shall respond tonight on my blog, am I then required to "pass it on"?
4) Indoor heat, yeah, that's a good one.

Leslie said...

Miko,
1. Wow. You pulled the short straw, huh?
2. Um, some self-indulgent thing used to convince ourselves that the time we waste here is well spent?
3. You got it!
4. Hey, I had just returned to my office from lunch and I was freezing my ass off!

Seriously said...

... is doing a happy dance.

I gets to go see Laggin, I get to go see Laggin. :D

*GASPS* what if... it is sold out?

Dragonspit! I am coming anyway!