Monday, November 10, 2008

secret service name

I just heard that the new first family has been given their Secret Service code names:

Barack - "Renegade"
Michelle - "Renaissance"
Malia - "Radiance"
Sasha - "Rosebud"

At the house, I think we'd be:

Laggin - "Goose"

Car-Man - "Rabbit"

Eldest - "Bug" or perhaps "the evil one"

Younger - "Gato"

How about at your house?

It's the White House...

13 comments:

DKC said...

My husband says he would be "Longshanks." I don't even know what that means.

Me: Whirlwind

Punk Ass: Punk Ass

Mags: Rosey

Bijoux said...

Me: Hyena (my family thinks I laugh too loud)

Hubby: Rabbit (he's famous for his disappearing acts while still being on our property)

College Daughter: Sporty Spice

Middle Child: Green Beans

Son: Mr. Minimal

Dibs said...

Hmmmm

Husband: Inertia Man

Me: The Chauffeur

Miss America: Grouchette

Crazy Boy: Nature Boy

for a different kind of girl said...

Me: Eye-roller

Hubs: Silencer

Oldest: Hoops

Youngest: Whack-a-doo

Vodka Mom said...

oh my GOd that is great...

let's see

Me: Bitchy
Bitchy: Bitchy
Sassy: Bitchy
The Golden Boy: Sweet
Hubs: The Bastard.

there.

mama T said...

FUN!

Me: Debbie Downer
Hubby: Pollyanna
boy1: Scarf-face
boy2: Bucket-head
boy2: Gopher-teeth

miko564 said...

Damn...the men-folk aren't doing so well here! lol

Me- Pitbull (No lipstick. The Swede has been calling me this since the 1st baby. I don't do well when people walk up to the kids...)

Swede- Quartermaster (Whenever we go anywhere, I say something like. "Oh, we should have brought _____(apple juice, bathing suits, spare tires, etc.)" Then she reaches in her bag, and poof there it is.

Monkey- The Monkey (nothin' else fits)

Scratch- Bubba

Seriously said...

Hmmm...

Girl Child - Keiko
Boy Child - Bubba or Bubby
Me - Sybil
the Husband - Kahuna

Gucci Mama said...

James - Bettie Crocker

Me - Little Debbie

Josh - Baby Cakes

Number 2 on the Way - Bun (as in "in the oven")

siskbert said...

Oh cool! Little trivia for you: the members of the same nuculer [sic] family all have the same letter beginning all their names. Hence all the Obamas' start with "R" and all the Bidens' start with "C" (Celtic and Capri).

Leslie said...

*faint* Siskbert visited.

mathgeek said...

Me: Crabby
Velo-dude: Crossguy
Pinky: Clown
Curly: Curly

In velo-dude's defense, the "cross" is short for cyclocross. It's better than my first try, cheapskate. I was afraid the different phonetics would break the same-letter rule.

Seriously said...

Notice however that Sisk didn't come up with clever names for HIS family.

Is there a rule for what letter they start with?

I will have to think on this...