That's hilarious. My Dad had one of those "Billy Bass" things. It was funny for about 5 minutes - then it just drove the rest of us mental!
Ah, so you would prefer a boy in the fish's place??Heh heh...
At least there's no doubt that she's creative though! Remember - glass half full, glass half full...
I agree w/ For Myself. That's pretty creative!!!
I think she's poi-fect! Especially if she keeps that fish far, far away from me.
That fish isn't in your house, is it? If so, it deserves its own personal post.
Did she name this fish?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's hilarious. My Dad had one of those "Billy Bass" things. It was funny for about 5 minutes - then it just drove the rest of us mental!
Ah, so you would prefer a boy in the fish's place??
Heh heh...
At least there's no doubt that she's creative though! Remember - glass half full, glass half full...
I agree w/ For Myself. That's pretty creative!!!
I think she's poi-fect! Especially if she keeps that fish far, far away from me.
That fish isn't in your house, is it? If so, it deserves its own personal post.
Did she name this fish?
Post a Comment