This is too funny. I found this picture on one of my high school friend's Facebook pages. No, I'm not in the picture, but I do know the guys who are. (And one of them is the son of a kind-of-well-known guy...err...umm...at least well-known by Nebraska standards in the 80's.)
All I can say is, thank goodness the 80's are over.
Tell me, what do you find most hysterical in this photo?
10 comments:
While the Elton John glasses are tempting, I think it's those striped-slightly-MC Hammer-like pants!!
old milwaukee? OLD MILWAUKEE??? The young kids are STILL drinking that!!
It must be the cheapest beer in town.
also, love the damn pants........
The guy on the right is looking a bit Rob Lowe.
Glasses, croakies, too short shirt, mullett, only one case per guy... what else?
I'm with Vodka Mom on this one. The Old Milwaukee just sent me back in time.
Milwaukee's BEAST!
Also, they're getting their hooch from the trunk of the car, and they are soooo proud of themselves. Good times...
Besides the pinstripe pants?
I actually felt a whiff of nostalgic jealousy: where's the time machine when you need it?
Oh my, what a sweet trip down memory lane (okay, so I do recognize at least one of these Nebraska boys, but the nostalgia is for the Old Swill).
I agree with the striped pants and shirt that doesn't match!
Hilarious pic, Laggin! I agree with everyone on the glasses and pin-striped pants!
OMG! Totally awesome 80's picture dude!
The pants kills me, just kill me.
Love your blog by the way!
Post a Comment