Is the news driving anyone other than me batty?
This morning I turned on NPR while driving Eldest to school and they were discussing the fact that no one will be able to retire anymore...we'll all work into our golden years...but who knows what any of us will do about medical care because we won't be able to afford it when we are old.
Gee. Thanks. That's JUST what I needed to hear before I have my coffee.
Ugh.
I think I'm going to avoid the news. Forever.
6 comments:
And that is why I don't listen to NPR!
Avoid the news. Ignorance is bliss.
I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact I'll be selling children's books forever, and why I only take in NPR when I know David Sedaris will be on!
I can't listen to the news... too upsetting. Once or twice a day I scan the headlines at CNN on-line, just to make sure the world is still out there and see if there is anything interesting happening.
I have given up on to the news as well. I will read the headlines, but that is about it. Just too much to take!
I HAVE RUSS AS A FREIND AND SINCE I NEEDED A LISTENING Ear i decieded to use someone with wit, and this is a true sstory i swear. when i was a personnel director, an application form ask for a person's sex, and i swear a penelope whoar applyed and she put next to the note yes,,,once....1936.....capree motel...i swear
Post a Comment