*Too much damn information.
Eldest and Sasquatch are watching a movie. Eldest just walked through the room where I am working and said, "He made my lip bleed." I said, "What?" (Which really meant, "Did you say what I think you said?")
She repeated, "He made my lip bleed. He turned his head while he was kissing me...it was a closed mouth kiss...and he hit my lip hard."
I said something that might be phonetically pronounced, "EeehhhgargooonOOO," while somewhat frantically waiving my hands about the general vicinity of my ears.
She says, "What? I said it was was a closed mouth kiss!"
Good lord. Has she no concept of the phrase TMI?!?
10 comments:
There will be NO KISSING in the house. NONE dammit.
sweet jesus, what is wrong with them????????
Look on the bright side: at least it wasn't an open mouth kiss that made her lip bleed.
Vodka--Truthfully, I prefer kissing in the house...it's bettern than other places. But, damn, shut up about it, m'kay?
Maybe start talking about your sex life with her dad and she will get the hint about the tmdi!
On the plus side, maybe they aren't kissing very often since it seems like he couldn't figure out how to do it without making her bleed (close mouthed of course) ;)
speechless.
I love my poopie diapers! But I know my time is close enough.
NOOOOOOO!
I can't face that. BTW, how does the Dad deal with the in-house kissing? If my Father was home no boy would have dared tried to kiss me!
for the record. that was not my comment that was removed. I am still in shock from the thought that some day one of my daughters will be doing that...in my house...aruugggghhhhh
Post a Comment