Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the evil thought that made my day

So an evil thought made my day.

And here it is . . .

Facebook is also suggesting to LeeAnn that I be HER friend.

Hee hee (with malevolent hand-wringing).

11 comments:

Dibs said...

This has got to be very bizarre for you -- not just the facebook thing but the whole two decades worth of it.

I can't imagine anyone stalking my husband for any imaginable reason... still, I'm sure I would find it irritating. Or maybe I'd tell her to go for it (kidding).

So are you gonna be friends with this girl or not? (still kidding)

Susan said...

You're probably right! Also, consider posting things to passive aggressively annoy her on your husband's wall. I trust you are already doing this.

Jen W said...

I'd put a nice profile picture up of you and your husband looking happy as ever!

DKC said...

HA! Love Susan's and Jen W's suggestions too! Go ahead and be a little evil, sometimes it's useful.

Anonymous said...

I'd put a nice profile picture up of you and your husband looking happy as ever!

So long as it's his profile pic. If you want to go for a triple whammy, take a pic of the two of you kissing. It would drive Little Miss San Diego crazy and horribly embarrass Eldest and Younger.

Now who's evil?

Russ said...

Am I the only person not on Facebook? Jasper and I were talking about it yesterday, even he has one. Gah.

Leslie said...

Moving...I've actually thought about friending her.

Susan...excellent idea. I did tag a whole bunch of lovely family photos with his name.

Jen...check.

Tonks...I had to change my own to find that old huggy picture (and tag him in it). But then I decided I kind of like it, so am leaving it up.

Russ...yes, you are LAST. We've all been waiting for you.

For Myself said...

Don't friend her! She'll color your whole FB life. Don't do it!!

Bijoux said...

Watching to see how this one turns out......

Me said...

Great facebook profile pic...perfect!

cIII said...

Or, or we could just put a flaming bag of dog shit on her doorstep, ring the bell then run like hell and hide and watch her get poo all ver her foot.

We'd have to get Liquored up first, I reckon.