That's a good new word of the day!
That's the coolest house I've ever seen! Sorry you're living in it right now, but it's totally cool to look at from the outside.
I second both comments! I'd like to see what that house looks like on the inside. (The real house, not the metaphorical inside of your teenagers!)
Can I send my girls their? Is it some kind of teen prison???Send me the number- quick
Are you sure? I mean, sure sure?Teenagers should be sent to an island somewhere until they are willing to rejoin society as fully functioning adults.
Especially when they just turned 18 and think that they are now grown ups... But then they call and ask you to pick them up from school, because they aren't grown up enough to find their own freaking way home!!Love the picture!
O.K Like everyone else, I'm not even going to attempt to dispute your statement, but WHERE do you get the house pictures?This one tops them all!
I remember being somewhat schizo when I was a teenager. Luckily, I grew out of it (I think!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's a good new word of the day!
That's the coolest house I've ever seen! Sorry you're living in it right now, but it's totally cool to look at from the outside.
I second both comments! I'd like to see what that house looks like on the inside. (The real house, not the metaphorical inside of your teenagers!)
Can I send my girls their? Is it some kind of teen prison???
Send me the number- quick
Are you sure? I mean, sure sure?
Teenagers should be sent to an island somewhere until they are willing to rejoin society as fully functioning adults.
Especially when they just turned 18 and think that they are now grown ups...
But then they call and ask you to pick them up from school, because they aren't grown up enough to find their own freaking way home!!
Love the picture!
O.K Like everyone else, I'm not even going to attempt to dispute your statement, but WHERE do you get the house pictures?
This one tops them all!
I remember being somewhat schizo when I was a teenager. Luckily, I grew out of it (I think!)
Post a Comment