I just got absorbed in life and there was a great dearth of things to say here.
I still not very focused but I have some random observations:
- Lost is very addictive. The chickadees and I started renting season I and compulsively sat in front of the TV most of the weekend.
- Wait! Maybe that's where I was...on a desert island with polar bears.
- If you are almost 43 and sit on the floor, cross-legged for four or five hours assisting in putting together a science project display board...you will not be able to walk without pain the next day.
- Wait! Maybe that's where I was...working on the damn science project.
- Did you see that "Escape to Witch Mountain" is being remade? Both Car-man and I haven't been this excited to a Disney movie in the theatres since like...Lion King? The chickadees were like, "WTH? Mom and Dad want to see THAT?"
- Speaking of movies, have you seen "Milk"? If not; fabulous flick. Go.

- I'm on the road traveling again. In St. Louis tonight and tomorrow...tomorrow night I'm off to GEORGIA! But then I have to race back Friday night because Younger's first club volleyball tournament is Saturday. All. day. She got very exciting news this evening...her coach selected her to be team Captain. She's quite thrilled with herself.
It's a busy house.
11 comments:
Escape to Witch Mountain? You just made my day.
PS: CarolynOnLine lives in Georgia.
Picket...I KNOW; best Disney ever. Teh awesome!
I know Carolyn is an Atlantian (or whatever you call it) but I'll be deeper south...almost Florida...and on the Coast! Like I said, too bad I have to race back.
St Louis?! I'll wave at you from across the river!! =D85
Good news on the Escape to Witch Mountain!
Oh, THERE you are!
Seeing the trailer for Witch Mountain makes me want to see the original again. Such a great flick! Pretty sure The Rock will not be able to recreate that magic.
Missed you!
ooo, below the mosquito line! Well, thankfully it's winter so the blood suckers should be quiet. Too bad you weren't staying longer, and farther north, I'm visiting the out-laws in Athens this weekend. I need any excuse to get out of the house.
Just reading the word 'crossed-legged' made my back seize a bit! No way!
I'll be spending the bulk of my Saturday at basketball games. Apparently I should get busy now doing all the other stuff I have to do this weekend so I can focus!
Seems like they are remaking a bunch of films. Did you know they are remaking Footloose???
Hey Laggin! I am an attorney too! I enjoy your blog a lot!
I wanted to post a link to your blog on my site, would you be interested in a link exchange?
Check it out: Http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com
by link exchange i mean i add you to my blogroll you add me to yours...what do you say?
Missed you!! And glad you're back! What's my excuse?
Post a Comment