Cocette asked, "Does Younger have any interest in pursuing a career in law, like her mom?"
Younger responded, "Ewwww. Why would I pursue a career in the law?"
Carolyn...Online wants to know, "What is one thing you do that makes your mom absolutely nutso crazy?"
Younger said, "Talk with food in my mouth or misspell words or use grammar bad. There are a lot of things that bother my mom." (And, yes, she said, "use grammar bad." *sigh*)
Falstaff queried, "How long after she gets her driver's license before she takes her daddy's prized Mustang out for a drive ala Ferris Bueller?"
"Two years," says Younger, "That's when Daddy says he'll teach me to drive a stick and I can't very well jack a car not knowing how to drive it."
Rowan wonders, "Will you continue to play the cello forever please?"
"Not seriously, Rowan." (That's pretty funny, since she has no idea Rowan's blog is called "No, Seriously.")
cIII posited this question, "Younger, Why does everything taste like Chicken except eggs."
Younger, *giggling* "Because that's the way the world works. Dot dot dot" (She actually said, "Dot dot dot.") Younger has a question for you, cIII, "What came first, the chicken or the egg? *adding in a dramatic reporter's voice over* Answers the world may never know."
Jen W wonders, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"An actress," she responds. When I prod for more she says, "I don't know what I want to beeee. I'm 14!" *jumping up and down and being quite whiny* (I have heard this a LOT this week as we were filling out her high school registration forms.)
Davi asked, "When are you gonna start tormenting your poor mother and bringing the boys around?? =D"
Younger said, "Idk. Tomorrow...*laughs*...no... kidding." (Yes, Davi, she responded in chatspeak. Did you know I actually LIVE in that cellphone ad where the kids talk in chatspeak all the time?)
Dana wants to know, "What's your most favorite thing to do with your Mom?
With a definite lack of interest in this question, Younger said, "Um. Be with her." I pushed her saying, can't you do better than that? So she came up with the always thrilling, "Go to dinner and watch movies." (God. I'm a boring date, apparently.)
Moving Mom, being her usual introspective and thoughtful-self, asked, "What do you hope for?
Since 14-year-olds (or maybe just THIS 14-year-old isn't very deep), she said, "I don't know. I want a family and kids and to live a long good life."
Mathgeek asked the other side of Carolyn's questions, "What is one thing your mom does that makes you absolutely nutso crazy?
"Correct my spelling and grammar. And well, ... she IS a mother. Oh, and ground me for unreasonable things."
Mama McShortie queries, "What is your favorite thing about being the younger sister?"
True to her ability to take advantage of every situation she is faced with, Younger said, "Um. I have more opportunities at a younger age than my older sister. I got my phone earlier than she did...with unlimited texting." (Wow. Why did she get all formal with that question?)
MereCat wonders, "What are you looking forward to most, right this very minute?"
"Bed."
6 comments:
Chatspeak. Lulz. Do you know who it was that first used chatspeak out loud?? I mean, waaaaay before we even had chatspeak...It was Tigger. Remember?? TTFN?? Ha!!
Love it! (Although I'm sorry to have asked the least interesting question!) LOL.
She's a hoot.
"Use grammar bad."
I sigh because I know. I know that I'll be living with a grammar mangler my entire life...well, at least my husband. The goal is to get my oldest kid and his bad grammar ways out of the house at some point!
LOVED this.
I missed one post! ONE POST! And I lost the opportunity to speak with fame. Oh the injustice of it!
And...I disagree that her answer wasn't deep. It was like the ocean it was so deep!
Hey Younger...You da BOMB!
Ah ha.
Thank you for that, Younger. Sometimes the World is full of mysticism and the like.
As for the Chicken and the Egg....
I have it from a very reliable Source that both, said Chicken and said Egg, spontaneously appeared at the same time. At which point, they looked at each other with great confusion and remarked in Unison....
"How the Hell did you get here?"
Quite the conundrum.
Post a Comment