How kind of you to make us all a wee bit less jealous that you are vacationing in the mountains right now!
Yikers. Meet me in the lodge. I'll bring the booze.
I am soooo jealous! Snowboarding and skiing are some of the things on by "bucket list".Stay up and keep the bones in tact!
You have been nominated for the "When life hands you lemons" award. Wander over to my blog for more details. Congrats, you deserve it!Hope you are enjoying your holiday!
Please be careful. Snowboarding is frightening to me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How kind of you to make us all a wee bit less jealous that you are vacationing in the mountains right now!
Yikers. Meet me in the lodge. I'll bring the booze.
I am soooo jealous! Snowboarding and skiing are some of the things on by "bucket list".
Stay up and keep the bones in tact!
You have been nominated for the "When life hands you lemons" award. Wander over to my blog for more details. Congrats, you deserve it!
Hope you are enjoying your holiday!
Please be careful. Snowboarding is frightening to me.
Post a Comment