I've gotten a couple of awards lately and have been tardy in sharing the love, so here we go:
First, Tiny Dancer awarded me the "When Life Hands You Lemons" award. This was so sweet as she commented upon my recent motherhood struggles. Thank you Dancing Lady!
First, Tiny Dancer awarded me the "When Life Hands You Lemons" award. This was so sweet as she commented upon my recent motherhood struggles. Thank you Dancing Lady!
Here are the rules:
- Post the logo on your blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
- Link to the nominees within your blog post.
- Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.
- Rowan at No Seriously
- Ciii at The Goat and Tater
- Dibs at Moving Mom
- Ms. at Post Picket Fence
Second, these are blogs with authors who are funny, funny . . . who make me giggle and have great attitude:
- Carolyn at Carolyn Online
- The Drunken Housewife

Then Dana at Dana's Brain sent me blog love which I will share with:
- MD at MDx3Mom
- Miko at The Swede, the Monkey, Scratch, and Me
- Myself at To Keep It Real
- That Girl at Hey You, Remember Me?
These last three are just because I selfishly want them to blog again! MD and I have recently bonded . . . and coffee'd . . . over kid issues . . . so she too deserves the love.
11 comments:
Yay for bloggy love!
you totally deserve it- as do the worthy award winners.
a toast!!!
Bloggy love is sweet!
You are my virtual Rock, and coffee was fab!
Oh, and thanks for the Love.
ok so i located you thru The Queen who sent me to Dana's Brain and then I found you at the whole "teen who is driving you batty" thing...I have one of those teens... My teen is 17 and I have one who is 13 and I may die before either turns 18...seriously how do we cope? I read all the way back to February 18 and you so could be me in an alternate universe....
I am following ya now...come visit me if ya like over at www.greenolivesandpicklejuice.blogspot.com
:)
Kelly
Thanks for the love man! I hope you had a GREAT time skiing and have a nice easy rest of the school year.
awww... I feel all warm and fuzzy now
Thank you! Soon as things settle down, just as soon as they settle down.
thankyouverymuch.
Smooch! I love you, too!
Post a Comment