The curse of the mother. And the blessing too! It switches on a dime these days.
I know that line. Hang in there, Mama!
Zach de la Rocha, from Rage Against the Machine, says "Anger is a Gift".I find it to be the Gift that keeps on Givin' the whole year. It's warm like an old Sweater.
I could use that as a tag line...
Comfort in numbers, as all of these responses indicate!
but it sort of sounds pretty, so I guess there's that.
"Anger is an Energy"- John Lydon
your honesty is why i lurve you.plus the moldy peaches? yum.
That's the line we always sing the loudest in the car.
i am with you on that. Sometimes I think my kids are right - there are days when I SOUND bi-polar.
Or, REM's Shiny, Happy People, which I say with the utmost sarcasm.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The curse of the mother. And the blessing too!
It switches on a dime these days.
I know that line. Hang in there, Mama!
Zach de la Rocha, from Rage Against the Machine, says "Anger is a Gift".
I find it to be the Gift that keeps on Givin' the whole year. It's warm like an old Sweater.
I could use that as a tag line...
Comfort in numbers, as all of these responses indicate!
but it sort of sounds pretty, so I guess there's that.
"Anger is an Energy"
- John Lydon
your honesty is why i lurve you.
plus the moldy peaches? yum.
That's the line we always sing the loudest in the car.
i am with you on that. Sometimes I think my kids are right - there are days when I SOUND bi-polar.
Or, REM's Shiny, Happy People, which I say with the utmost sarcasm.
Post a Comment