I read everything you write, and unless you are holding back the stories of beating the girls with a switch, you sure sound like you are doing everything as "right" as you can in this ongoing saga.
Thinking about you...and still willing to travel to the Midwest to "talk" to any teenage boys that may need it.
Oh wow. I once had a colleague who, in the midst of a bad family situation, told another colleague that she felt suicidal. The colleague called 911, and the aftermath was difficult (to say the least). I'm sorry that things are rough for your family right now.
6 comments:
I fear for the story behind this one.
I read everything you write, and unless you are holding back the stories of beating the girls with a switch, you sure sound like you are doing everything as "right" as you can in this ongoing saga.
Thinking about you...and still willing to travel to the Midwest to "talk" to any teenage boys that may need it.
Oh God. I hope all is well (or as well as can be expected.)
I'm also worried. Not sure if that burned out house is you, or Eldest. Sending you lots of love...and booze.
Please tell us what's up with this house???
Wait...the flaming pj's went wrong?
Please no.
You're feeling like an empty shell?
Please no.
You're burning with passionate love for Car Man?
SOLD!!
Oh wow. I once had a colleague who, in the midst of a bad family situation, told another colleague that she felt suicidal. The colleague called 911, and the aftermath was difficult (to say the least). I'm sorry that things are rough for your family right now.
Post a Comment