Guess what?
"Hmmm. What?" says you.
My baby girl received a "1" rating at the Regional Junior Academy of Science on her project called Flaming Pajamas and she IS GOING TO STATE!?!
Of course, this means I take two days off work to spend in the lovely city of Wichita. Gross. But I'm proud of her. She's worked hard for this.
I can't find a picture of flaming pajamas, so I give you a flaming house.

14 comments:
Hey, I say any kid willing to light herself on fire while wearing pajamas, deserves to go to state!
Congrats to Younger.
Hey, I was BORN in Wichita!
Congratulations, Younger. Have fun with your flames.
Everybody, now...
"Yay, Younger!" Well done. Mama needed this.
Yay Younger!!!
Bummer about Wichita, though. They couldn't let the kids go somewhere super cool? Like Larned?
Yay, younger!!! My son will be so proud.
Kudos to youngest! Well done!
What a great and useful project! Congratulations, Younger! Well deserved.
Hells yea Younger!!!
Way to set shit on Fire and stuff and research it!!
I want to know what flaming pajamas does! I love science fairs, tho my experiences were all of the elementary school variety, so no flames allowed there. Congrats younger!
Miko & ciii--I just know you are already planning out a science project for your kids that involves burning shit.
Dibs--Well, I'm not holding THAT against Wichita! :)
For Myself--Why yes, yes she did.
Tonks--If she went to Larned, I would be asking you a "favor".
Rowan--When is he going to propose?
FADKOG and MereCat--I will share your congrats with her.
Tiny--The link in my post tells you want she did...it had to do with testing flame retardant fabrics.
Woo-to-the-HOO for Younger!! Makin Mama proud! (And us too!)
funny, funny... he mentioned her in the car on the ride home Tuesday.
A "favor" you say? Like a prison tour? I've got connections, you know, so that could most definitely be arranged.
Woooo Wichita! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Assuming you can find anything to do!
Just kidding, Dibs and anyone else from Wichita. But that doesn't mean it's not pretty much true.
"Flaming Pajamas" is not only a great science project, but a fantastic name for a band. Could be a good vanity project for her after she makes her fame and fortune in the always-lucrative science arena.
Post a Comment