I am sorry to hear you feeling so low right now. keep the faith!
I can't watch this at work, but I'm thinking the title says it all. I so wish there was an easy way to make it better. Hugs to you!!
You made me cry. Hugs for you and eldest. I wish there was something i could do.
I hope today was better for you.
Oh, honey. I truly wish I could reach through the machine and the miles and give you some solace somehow.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am sorry to hear you feeling so low right now.
keep the faith!
I can't watch this at work, but I'm thinking the title says it all.
I so wish there was an easy way to make it better. Hugs to you!!
You made me cry. Hugs for you and eldest. I wish there was something i could do.
I hope today was better for you.
Oh, honey. I truly wish I could reach through the machine and the miles and give you some solace somehow.
Post a Comment