Wednesday, July 22, 2009

alive!

Yes, I'm here...for you worrying lot.

Just busy.

And distracted.

And processing.

And deciding what words fit the sh...junk running around in my brain.

13 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

All things consuming.
Glad to know you're alive.
Hope you're fitting something nice for yourself in there somewhere.

Bijoux said...

Miss you.

Amy said...

Ah, yes. The Funk. It visits me now and again. Hope it vacates soon.

Kate said...

Good to see you are still alive. I hope your summer is going okay. Hang in there.

DKC said...

Happy to hear from you even if only to let us know you are still out there!

Thinking of you!

cIII said...

Clusterfuck.

I believe that's the Word.

That, or Shenanigans. I'd go with the First. Rolls off the tongue better.

Monica said...

I am so glad you left a note, I was just about to send you an email.

cIII said it perfectly clusterfuck is a perrfect description of everything!

Will email ya about Devins update not good at all.

Dibs said...

Welcome back to the blogesphere! Hope you are having a good summer.

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Come out of hiding!!

Hope everything is alright on the home front.

tera said...

I was beginning to wonder where you were! Hope all is well, but sounds like it might not be so much.
Hugs.

Heather said...

Glad to hear from you!

Carolyn...Online said...

Thanks for the proof of life.

Anonymous said...

Missed you, and good to know you're still breathing.
Looking forward to (or dreading?) finding out what's kept you away so long. Hope at least SOME of it was good.