I interrupt this blog hiatus for the stunning announcement that I cooked a meal that everyone in my family ate and liked last night. AND it was a vegetarian meal.
I soon expect that I will win the lottery or monkeys will fly out of my butt.
WHA?! What is this magical concoction?! Because I imagine if the day ever comes when I can pull this magical feat off, I'll then ride off into the sunset astride a unicorn!
I think flying butt monkeys are more likely. I think there's a 1-in-a-million chance of that, whereas there's a a 1-in-5-million chance of winning the lottery.
You are so lucky. When I make ANYTHING out of the oridnary and I mean other than pizza steak and such I am asked "why can't you make regular food". I almost quite cooking totally!
I do hope you win the lottery, cuz flying monkey might be entertaing for about a minute then what?
13 comments:
Whoa is right! You need to publish that recipe.
WHA?! What is this magical concoction?! Because I imagine if the day ever comes when I can pull this magical feat off, I'll then ride off into the sunset astride a unicorn!
Well, I hope it is the former and not the latter! That sounds painful.
No.Huh-Way.
I'm with Russ - let's hope it's winning the lottery!
I think flying butt monkeys are more likely. I think there's a 1-in-a-million chance of that, whereas there's a a 1-in-5-million chance of winning the lottery.
I second Cocotte. Recipe, please.
There's a recipe for making monkeys fly out of your butt? Awesome.
That is definitely note worthy!
I'm totally jealous.
Just hit the 'follow' button on your hot bliggity blog today because you are so stinkin' funny!
I'll be back
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
You are so lucky. When I make ANYTHING out of the oridnary and I mean other than pizza steak and such I am asked "why can't you make regular food". I almost quite cooking totally!
I do hope you win the lottery, cuz flying monkey might be entertaing for about a minute then what?
If monkeys fly out of your butt, you will need to win the lottery to pay for reconstructive surgery!
blog about the monkeys! blog about the monkeys! Congratulations on pleasing an entire family. I don't know how to do it. blog about the monkeys!!
I think eating monkeys spreads HIV.
Post a Comment