Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my little gift from mother nature

Have you looked at a weather map of the mid-U.S. today? That monster storm is right over where all my family had to travel to get to our house for Christmas. So? They all came early.

Mom and Dad came Tuesday. Bro and his kids (4 & 7) came today. They are here until Sunday. That means 9 of us in our 2.5 bathroom house. Lord save me. There is insufficient booze in the world to get me through this.

But I hope each of you have wonderful holidays!

5 comments:

Dibs said...

Happy happy joy joy! Have a wonderful Christmas, Laggin. :) Is there a liquor store within walking distance of your house?

tonkelu said...

Whoa. No wonder you think eating them would solve some problems.

Happy Christmas, to you all. Hope the little one's faces tomorrow morning make it all worth it. :)

for a different kind of girl said...

Lots of deep breaths and hiding in one of those 2.5 bathrooms! Hope it all goes off with love and good cheer, though! Merry Christmas, and here's to some of that good new year stuff, too.

Bijoux said...

The weather outside is frightful.....but hope you have a Merry Christmas, Laggin!

Tiny Dancer said...

We actually are very near where all my family lives (and far away from where we live). I lied to them all and said we were staying home. I will probably go to hell! I thought we were caught when my daughter asked her grandma if she wanted to talk to my son. Luckily grammy said, he's not with you & my daughter agreed. I wish I had known I could lie to my mom and not get caught when I was 16!

Even still, I hope you have a good time with your family!