Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Susans...plural, not possessive

I have two blog friends named Susan.  They are both hilarious, bright and witty.  They are different types of hilarious, bright and witty.

Recently, Carolyn convinced me to send blog comments to my e-mail.  So now, when I get an e-mail alerting me that "Susan" left a comment, I play a little game.  The game is called: which-"Susan"-left-a-comment?  Then I log on and look at their little picture and it tells me if I was right.

Here are the basic rules of this game.  If the word "vibrator" is used, it is this Susan.  If the phrase "tea cozy" is used, it is this Susan

Oh, now that's some kind of generalization isn't? 

Maybe together they could invent a vibrator cozy?

It's Susan's House!  (Can't believe I found this.)

Susans...dears...I am sending you NO messages with the lyrics.  It's just the whole "house" theme and I like the refrain and piano riff. 

~ Laggin

5 comments:

justmakingourway said...

Vibrator cozy? Brilliant!

Susan said...

When that song came out I was sure it was about me.

You know this means we're going to have to start messing with you, right?

Heather said...

I love that song and I am happy for your Susans.

Susan said...

You make me feel like a rock star. And we don't need vibrator cozies - we can afford men to simply hold them until we're ready. And the real Susan is right - we are so going to start messing with you...I love her too, you know.

Vodka Mom said...

wait, did you say vibrator? for real?