Friday, October 22, 2010

anybody want to guess?

Anybody want to guess the purpose of the picture?

Doesn't it look like you're going to drop off the edge of the roller coaster and crash into a house or two?

Yeah.

Back there again.

10 comments:

Dibs said...

Sorry.

tera said...

Not. Fun. :(

Monica said...

Not fun, sorry to hear. But I do FELL your pain in this department.

Dread Pirate Davi said...

:(

Deep breaths...lots of wine. But mostly deep breaths.

Bijoux said...

I despise amusement parks!

mathgeek said...

Oh no.

Tiny Dancer said...

So sorry!

After the roller coaster goes down, and avoids crashing into the houses, it goes up again and eventually stabilizes at level. I'm hoping the level arrives really soon!

Leslie said...

Thanks all...it's just kind of a random mess right now. Sometimes it's fine; sometimes it's horrid. But we're being careful and not placing too many demands. It's Younger's 16th birthday weekend. Eldest has always been really upset that her hospitalization crossed over her 16th birthday and I kinda wonder if some of the acting up is because of the birthday. We shall see.

Seriously said...

Uh oh. Hang in there. Hugs!

Irish Gumbo said...

Tricky thing, perspective. Sometimes we do crash into houses. But other times, it only looked like we were going to crash into houses. Sooner or later, we learn to tell the difference.