Monday, October 25, 2010

mah baby

Today my baby girl is 16.  *sigh*  Sometimes I wish she was still 3 and insisting on only wearing dresses with cowboy boots.   But most of the time...in between her angsty teen stuff...I love watching her develop into a fantastic young lady.  She is truly a breath of fresh air.

There is one really cool present we gave her.  Some of you may read Olive Hue Design...Tera does such awesome design.  Well, I had seen some stuff she did with photos so I sent her this picture of younger and her bestie and asked for something we could hang on Younger's bedroom wall (she's "mature" enough to want to lose the posters).
And here is the awesome new piece of art for younger's room:
Isn't Tera awesomely skilled?  Go visit her blog or Etsy site!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful creation for her to hang in her room. I love it!

DI

Tiny Dancer said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful art.

And I get the wanting her to be 3 again -- I would so appreciate the wild outfits if I got to experience it all again!

msprimadonna67 said...

The art is beautiful!

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Happy Birthday, Younger! What a great gift! :D

(And thanks for passing along the message.)

MsPicketToYou said...

Yup. Cried.

Also: catching up.