And DAMN. Can I just say that corsets are NOT the easiest things to make? I've never done boning or put in grommets. But NOW I have. It looks pretty darn great, doesn't it? (We still have to buy her wings.)
Yes, she did have the grace to be grateful and thank me profusely for making this. I think she even used the phrase "awesome mommy" on Facebook. Don't worry, I'm sure I will return to the level of "bitch from hell" quickly.
I made what will be Younger's costume last spring for her school's pirate concert. Here she is in her ensemble>>>>>>>>
I kinda rock the costume making...for a lawyer.
Yup. It's a Halloween house.

10 comments:
They are both awesome! I can't even hem pants, heh heh. :)
That is so fantastic! One of Husband's co-workers (also an attorney) used to let us borrow her boys' Halloween costumes that she made every year. Blew me away!
Those costumes are incredible! I am so not the mom who can do that for my kids. They are stuck with whatever we can cobble together from existing garments or whatever catches their eye at Target.
I actually wish my girl would ask me to make her a costume! You do rock!
I'm still traumatized by my pirate costume from my youth. My Mother had the temerity to use polka dot fabric for my pants. I swore that I was a clown pirate. Real pirates wouldn't wear polka dots!
You pretty much rock the costume thing no matter what your day job. They look awesome!
Whoa. You are fabulously talented and patient at that. I just showed my friends at work. They all think you are fabulous as well.
Damn, woman! I have to catch up here, but I will say right now that you rock the Halloween costumes!
My Mom used to do that for us. I'm so not that Mom.
oh Good God you DO ROCK.
man.
Yea I would have to agree wtih Terin, you do rock the costume department no matter what your day job is. I am impressed you have the time. I can't even get a quilt done I have been working on for going on 3 year!
Big smiles!
Post a Comment