Friday, November 5, 2010

have you seen this story?

I love this story.  I'm kinda interested in how Vodka Mom reacts to it.

No time to write otherwise, I just wanted to share.

It's a Scooby house.

Ri rove roh.

6 comments:

Bijoux said...

A friend posted it on FB, but not the whole story and the photo was so small, I didn't realize it was

Bijoux said...

(sorry, I was trigger happy)....I didn't realize it was Daphne. It's a shame that she felt the need to defend him. If a girl wanted to be Shaggy, would that make her a lesbian? We need to stop sterotyping people.

Tiny Dancer said...

I read her blog then her tweets and then saw she was on CNN -- whoa! Amazing how fast things spread. Thanks for sharing, I liked her attitude.

Send me you email and I will send you pink!

mathgeek said...

Heard it on the Buzz this morning, they interviewed the mom, so I went and checked out the blog. Do I love the story? Well, I love the mom's thoughts on it, hate the discomfort the child had to feel over the other moms' reactions. Right here in KC, right on.

Zip n Tizzy said...

After reading the comments here, and realizing the buzz she got for this, the only thing shocking to me is that it's shocking enough to get this kind of publicity. Why is it that we're fine, and even applaud little girls doing "boy" things, but a little boy dresses as his favorite t.v. character, who happens to be a girl and gets national coverage? Clearly as a nation we're not as comfortable in our skins as we'd like to believe we are.

Susan said...

I dressed as a kitty cat for eight straight frickin' years when my kids were little enough to go trick or treating. Does that mean I'm into bestiality??? For F's sake...Glad you passed this on. And I've missed you!!!