Sometimes you have to write a post just to stop the imagery of a stone penis facing you every. single. time. you. log. onto. your. blog. So think about this effect before you write such a post.
And also? I used to think that a teenage girls' bathroom was the messiest and grossest place ever. I now want to add that a teenage girl's car is also messy and gross. And SMELLY. Good lawd...what the heck did Eldest do inside the car that was formerly known as mine? Truly, I do not want to know. (I'm driving it for a few days while she is using mine on a trip. I am either brave or stupid. Maybe both. Say a little pray for my cute little Prius? Pray that it returns whole and without stench. Oh. And maybe that Eldest returns in the same way...since I have let her road trip for the first time ever.)
And? "Empty the dishwasher and put the dirty dishes in it" is apparently a vague direction. This is a picture of what the kitchen looked like "after" alleged compliance with that directive. Amazingly, I did not lose my sh*t with Younger over this scene. I pointed at it and said, "Really?" She responded with something that made my teeth grind. Something like, "Oh. I thought I finished it." Really? Sigh.
Ok. That is enough. Now I won't have to look at stone penises any longer.
11 comments:
hee hee. I said "longer".
All this great stuff I have to look forward to. Although, a three and five year old can make a pretty nasty aroma as well.
Tee hee... snort
Teenage boys are worse.
Shortly before the weekly invasion by the cleaner, Boy brings down approximately 7-8 bowls + plates + cutlery that make their way up to his rooms over the course of the week and sticks them in dishwasher for their weekly rinsing. Entry to said rooms is purely by invite. Cleaners are loathed, but tolerated. Mostly because if there is one thing Boy hates more than cleaners, it's CLEANING.
When i walk by the rooms, I sometimes see dirty dishes + food remnants but daren't remove them.
BOYS ARE MUCH WORSE.....my son drove my van once after tennis and I about died when I got into it a few hours later. Seriously....WTH do they do in there?
stone penis
stone penis
stone penis
I'm convinced it's sweaty gym clothes that make the car reek, riding in there day, after day, after day. And they say boys stink.....
Aww man someone already commented what I wanted to:
Penis
Penis
Penis..... Tee Hee
I on the other hand would have no problem seeing penis stone or otherwise when I opened up my blog. Yea I know I'm bad.
I for one will miss the stone penises. :)
Bah ha ha!
But I LIKED seeing the stone penis whenever I swung by...
Haha...swung.
Post a Comment