
That's the lovely little 25 year charm I'll get. It even looks like old-lady jewelry. Bah.
And, yes, mathgeek, I know you are now going . . . wait . . . wait . . . wait . . . I initiated into the house 25 years ago? Yup, mathgeek, you did. ha ha. And yes, Tonks, you too will join official oldness with me next year. double ha ha. (BTW, you are coming with me. That's an order.)
Well, and she's also bothering me about it because she--Mom that is--will get the Order of the Rose (50 years of membership) next year. And so I will go . . . because it is important to her.

Oh, and for those of you who lurk and do not comment, I just opened my comments all the way up. You don't need to blog or have a g-mail account to comment any longer. And I'd love to hear from you.
Today you get a sorority house.
7 comments:
I... uh... oh, crap.
Tonks just tinkled I think.
Actually, I think she said she . . . oh, never mind.
:p
Oh puhlease! You still have another year. I am $%*# old! Right now, this year! Old! Thanks, dear friend, for informing me. Apparently I don't pay attention to these things. For good reason!
P.S. Perhaps I should attend next year as well. With no hardware for proof of my own, I could make fun of my two old friends receiving theirs.
You should.
Yo do old very well :)
Post a Comment