- Eldest had her EKG. In a move intended to drive me to drink, the test had to be "transmitted" to the main campus of Children's Hospital where it will be read by the cardiologists on Monday or maybe over the weekend. Great. Perfect. Lovely.
- As a result, I bought a new pair of shoes and ate 1/2 a chocolate sundae. And dammit, I was doing so well. Then I went and drank heartily at church and had four (bite size . . . ok, TWO-bite-size) desserts.
- And double-dammit. Eldest caught me blogging and saw the name of the blog and the site. I've deleted stuff for now. I'll probably be starting up something new. Damn. Damn. DAMN.
- Actually, I spent some time trying to Google my site and see if I could find it with the phrase "under the roof of a great house", which is what she saw . . . well, and that I am on Blogger. And I didn't find the site. So I may just stay here and be careful for a bit.
- She's known that I blogged for awhile . . . um, actually even when I was "elsewhere". Thus, she's been curious for awhile. This will teach me to use the family computer . . . placed strategically in the middle of the house . . . so I can spy on what my children are doing. Looks like I bit myself in the ass, eh?
Friday, April 25, 2008
a lack of ekg news and why i temporarily disappeared
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ack - my worst nightmare! We lose are ventage abilities-those being vented about will end up paying the price.
I won't tell you the panic I felt at not being able to see you, lol. Going to cover my tracks now.
Finding safe places...
Post a Comment