Um...where are her shorts?Congrats to Eldest and hooray for the last year of middle school!!!
Yes, her top has eaten her shorts. But she still looks darn cute! And love the letter jacket thing. Awesome.
Hey, I don't pick the outfits. And clearly you two don't get middle school fashion. :)You WILL note there is no cleavage allowed!
SHE HAS CLEAVAGE?!?She does look adorable. And, no, I don't get middle school fashion and hope to hell the district relieves me of that personal hell and institutes a uniform policy by the time SG gets there.
Uh sorta. Early developer? What I really meant was, notice there is a t-shirt under the tank top. She's NOT wearing that without a shirt under it.
I recognize and appreciate your compromise/sacrifice.I don't know how I am going to deal with raising a preteen/teenaged girl.Sigh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Um...where are her shorts?
Congrats to Eldest and hooray for the last year of middle school!!!
Yes, her top has eaten her shorts. But she still looks darn cute!
And love the letter jacket thing. Awesome.
Hey, I don't pick the outfits. And clearly you two don't get middle school fashion. :)
You WILL note there is no cleavage allowed!
SHE HAS CLEAVAGE?!?
She does look adorable. And, no, I don't get middle school fashion and hope to hell the district relieves me of that personal hell and institutes a uniform policy by the time SG gets there.
Uh sorta. Early developer? What I really meant was, notice there is a t-shirt under the tank top. She's NOT wearing that without a shirt under it.
I recognize and appreciate your compromise/sacrifice.
I don't know how I am going to deal with raising a preteen/teenaged girl.
Sigh.
Post a Comment