Riot! Did Car-man start that? I hope they are at least drinking imported beer!!
and did you take pictures? and tell your mom you were going to post them?
it's the little things.........now go get a pic....
...or did you go join them???
I went and got a beer but got sidetracked by lunch. So I just drank mine in front of her and her grandkids. Younger asked for a sip! I need to kiss that kid. But I had to refuse on the grounds that mom has a cold-which is true.
Did they have their shirts off? With one hand in the waistband of their pants. Teh visual is awesome.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Riot! Did Car-man start that? I hope they are at least drinking imported beer!!
and did you take pictures? and tell your mom you were going to post them?
it's the little things.........now go get a pic....
...or did you go join them???
I went and got a beer but got sidetracked by lunch. So I just drank mine in front of her and her grandkids. Younger asked for a sip! I need to kiss that kid. But I had to refuse on the grounds that mom has a cold-which is true.
Did they have their shirts off? With one hand in the waistband of their pants. Teh visual is awesome.
Post a Comment