Wednesday, January 21, 2009

what do you want to know wednesday

I saw someone else do this, so decided to give it a try here.

It's "What Do You Want to Know Wednesday" a/k/a "Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask Younger" here at the house. (I know you really want to ask Eldest questions about Sasquatch and her various other teen proclivities...but I don't think I'm ready for that.)

So, go ahead, send me your interview questions. I will edit out the inappropriate (and pervy...not that I expect pervy from you regulars, but in the event of pervy lurkers, you WILL BE ignored).

I will post Younger's answers next week. (Yes. She agreed to do this.)

Don't make me regret this, peoples.

12 comments:

Bijoux said...

Does Younger have any interest in pursuing a career in law, like her mom?

Carolyn...Online said...

What is one thing you do that makes your mom absolutely nutso crazy?

Anonymous said...

How long after she gets her driver's license before she takes her daddy's prized Mustang out for a drive ala Ferris Bueller?

Anonymous said...

Will you continue to play the cello forever please?

cIII said...

Younger,

Why does everything taste like Chicken except eggs.

Jen W said...

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Dread Pirate Davi said...

When are you gonna start tormenting your poor mother and bringing the boys around?? =D

DKC said...

What's your most favorite thing to do with your Mom?

Dibs said...

What do you hope for?

mathgeek said...

Have to ask the other side of Carolyn...Online's: What is one thing your mom does that makes you absolutely nutso crazy?

Mama McShortie said...

What is your favorite thing about being the younger sister?

MereCat said...

What are you looking forward to most, right this very minute?