I had to go back to look at window of wrongness.2 and now I'm cracking up! It reminds me of a little old lady who wants to decorate her front porch for Easter but she just has no creative skills or money!
Is that a silver ashtray can in the back corner?? It sure looks like one. I'm kind of hoping it is since that would just SO complete the awesomeness of wrongness.
12 comments:
Oh dear.
Oh I know, I know! Pick me, pick meeeeeee!
and they stay in business huh?
seriously...please...next month walk in and ask them how they make ends meet to keep the business going!
I had to go back to look at window of wrongness.2 and now I'm cracking up! It reminds me of a little old lady who wants to decorate her front porch for Easter but she just has no creative skills or money!
Is that a silver ashtray can in the back corner?? It sure looks like one. I'm kind of hoping it is since that would just SO complete the awesomeness of wrongness.
No Dana, it's a lovely silver display stand containing a HUGE boquet of fake flowers.
Damn.
Why, I think it's lovely. I would have never thought to arrange things just so. Do they publish a newsletter, perhaps?
So this store you pass everyday ... do you EVER see anyone IN the store. People actually buying anything?
Too funny.
Oh that tacky flower shop! They just keep trying, don't they?
What?! No egg tree?
I'm thinking they're a front.
How else would they still be in business with this economy?
At least it's better than the moldy old cakes at the cake shop (at "Cake Wrecks"), right?
Post a Comment